Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Pet Model

Thanks so much to all my loyal customers who responded to the Model Search for my new venture Whiskertales Pet Portraits. This is Amy Tucker's Mr Whiskers.

Cats have such beautiful eyes and are so graceful.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Whiskertales has filled all of our spots for Saturday, 11 in total, all dogs. I need 1 or 2 more Feline models to round out our portfolio. We will do these at your home.

We will soon be updating our studio walls with beautiful "Pet Portrait Art".
Also, fantastic albums, Boxed Collections and Totes and accessories with your "furry family members" portrait on them.

Click the "follow" button in the upper left of this screen to be notified by email when a new blog is posted. I will soon be giving away "goodies" only offered in our blog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment